Siew Thong ❤
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Shop Shop Shop!
Shopping at Sunway Pyramid with two of my best friends Shu Zhi and Wen Chun. Spent so much today D: But I am happy and satisfied with my spending today. Shu Zhi and I helped Wen Chun to choose his clothes. Haha XD It was actually very fun choosing clothes for one another. It's been so long since I had so much fun shopping with friends. Had Pizza Hut for lunch. We sat there for quite some time chit chatting about stuffs.







OOTD :)












LOVE THEM!

















Left Sunway Pyramid around 5pm. Thank you Wen Chun for fetching us around today. Below are the things I bought today. That's all for this post. Bye!


"Shop Shop Shop! " was Posted On: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 @7:19 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ