Siew Thong ❤
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Pacific Rim.
Last night my friends and I went for a movie, Pacific Rim. The movie isn't that bad but it's not very good either. To me it was like an advanced version on Ultraman. There were some parts that are funny. The Kaiju are really ugly. The Jaegars are pretty cool. I like how the Drift works, where two people can share their memories.





















On the 13th July, Cory Monteith passed away in Pacific Rim Hotel, Vancouver, Canada. I am a GLEEK. So I am really sad about his death. Finn played by Cory Monteith, is one of my favourite character in Glee. Cory and Lea was going to get married soon. Rumours states that they were already planning for the wedding and yet now Lea has to plan a funeral for her boyfriend. How devastating. *sigh* May you R.I.P. Cory Monteith.

"Pacific Rim. " was Posted On: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 @2:03 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ