Siew Thong ❤
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 This week's outing.
5-8-2011.
Went out with my ex classmates. Mun jack fetched Kumaran, Carmen and I to snooker. Woots. I start to love snooker a lot. Then we went and grab a drink at ABC, the one near Citrus Park. Shisha. I dont like it. Kadine and I wanted to go to the toilet then someone opens the toilet door and we changed our mind. Smells like shit in there. Haha.

6-8-2011.
In the morning I went out with my mommy and brother. Went to Endah Parade. No wonder nobody likes to go Carrefour anymore, they check our everyone's receipt at the exit. Troublesome. Ate Mcdonalds for lunch. Went to my aunt's house. Then off to Taman Desa. KOREAN BBQ! The food was quite nice and it was fun chitchatting with my Form 6's friends. Later, Kumaran, Celia, Nicole, Wen Chun and I went for snooker. Two days in a row. <3 snooker!

























































"This week's outing." was Posted On: Sunday, August 7, 2011 @3:40 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ